Monday, March 6, 2023

Countdown to Bellingham.




I'm counting the days until the Chanticleer International Book Awards.
Both Guarded Herts and Outlaw's Redemption made the Finals!


 

   The conference in Bellingham, Washington is such a great experience. I haven't been able to go for the past three years and I'm so excited to go this year. There are so many great authors there and it will be great to see them again. I'm anxious to meet (in person) several new author friends I've made over the past couple years. 

   The last weekend of April can't get here soon enough!

   It will be the first trip I've taken in three years and am looking forward to the road trip to Washington. I have a list of things to stop and see along the way and get some book research done as well. Lots of new book ideas floating around in my noggin.  I'm still working on book 3 of the Rimrock Series, but progress has been slow. I'm hoping to get Wild Love book 4 finished this year as well.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy November!

 It's National Novel Writing Month! Every year I attempt to get a novel finished for NaNoWriMo and every year I fail.  So far this time ...