Friday, February 11, 2022

Five Books!!!!


Five Books Published




It's hard to believe that I have published
five books!
Something that started when I was in high school
has turned into something amazing for me.
My active imagination and passion for
romance novels, progressed into writing my
own novels. And that passion keeps growing.

What originally started as three books about 
three sisters, soon turned into 45 books.
I added two more sisters and fell in love with
my supporting characters. Feeling that they had their own stories to tell. Many of them have some amazing stories! 
Then came ideas for other books. Branching out from 
Wyoming, I started books taking place in Texas, Nebraska,
and Oregon. Those books will be a few years down the 
road before they are published.
     In my original Rimrock books, my main character, Jo, I absolutely fell in love with. A complicated, haunted, and stubbornly independent woman. As I wrote her story, I soon realized that it would require being broken down into a couple books. As I wrote, the books became about her sisters and Jo's story was secondary. She is in nearly all of the Rimrock books but never got her own story. Crazy how writing takes its own path. But both of her daughters have their own books.
I have had such a great time developing the three main families that live in Rimrock, Wyoming. The books span three generations and, who knows, maybe more.
    In this writing journey I have had the opportunity to meet some amazing authors. I am constantly learning and, thankfully, improving my writing style. Promise of Spring and Theads of Passion are mutli award winning books. Something I never dreamed of!
     I'm eager to share the stories of the other people in Rimrock, Wyoming. (a fictional town)  There will be lots of passion, mystery, and a touch of magic......


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy November!

 It's National Novel Writing Month! Every year I attempt to get a novel finished for NaNoWriMo and every year I fail.  So far this time ...